Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pilot

Corvallis Oregon, Los Estados Unidos

Well ya'll know that I'm notoriously bad at staying in touch long-distance, so in an effort to get slightly less crap for not speaking to any of you for 6 months, I'm going to endeavor to keep everyone up to date this way.

That said, I'd like to apologize in advance for both the quality of my future posts and for their regularity ;) But think of it this way- if I'm not posting, I'm probably just having too much fun to remember to talk about it!

After a three day struggle with the airlines, (I hate orbitz and all other travel sites) I finally have a ticket for Cordoba for the 17th of June. I had been carefully avoiding looking at the date until this morning, when I realized not only that it is the 11th of June, but also that the 11th and the 17th are less than seven days apart. AHHH.

I have now proceeded to manifest my panic into lists! At current count, I now possess:  -8 lists of things to do before the 17th
               -2 growing packing lists
               -10 firefox tabs on Argentina information
               -Assorted excel spreadsheets.
Jeez.

I probably won't post again until we're in-country and I've been able to buy an adapter for my computer charger (guess I should learn how to say "adapter" and "computer charger" in spanish).

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment